Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sammi Chen <sa...@apache.org> on 2020/08/20 12:55:40 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Hadoop Ozone 1.0.0 RC0

This Ozone 1.0.0 release includes 620 JIRAs,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project+%3D+HDDS+AND+%28cf%5B12310320%5D+%3D+0.6.0+or+fixVersion+%3D+0.6.0%29

Thanks everyone for putting in the effort and making this happen.

You can find the RC0 artifacts are at:
https://home.apache.org/~sammichen/ozone-1.0.0-rc0/

Maven artifacts are staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1277

The public key used for signing the artifacts can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS

The RC0 tag in github is at:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop-ozone/releases/tag/ozone-1.0.0-RC0

*The vote will run for 7 days, ending on Aug 27th 2020 at 11:59 pm CST.*

Thanks,
Sammi Chen

Re: [VOTE] Apache Hadoop Ozone 1.0.0 RC0

Posted by Hanisha Koneru <hk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Sammi,

Thanks for creating the RC. If you do spin up a new RC, could you please consider including the following 2 Jiras in the release:
HDDS-4068
HDDS-4063

Thanks,
Hanisha

Posted by Hanisha Koneru <hk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Sammi,

Posted by Sammi Chen <sa...@apache.org>.
@Marton, thanks for the verify.
@Attila,   thanks for report the issue.
@Hanish,   HDDS-4068 is still under development.  I will include HDDS-4063
in next RC.

@All,
Please hold on the verification, will provide RC1 very soon.

Sammi

Posted by Sammi Chen <sa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sammi Chen <sa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sammi Chen <sa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sammi Chen <sa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.
Is it a blocker? It seems to be an optional test. While it can be
confusing to have 0.6.0 it's very rarely used and the functionality is
tested anyway...

What do you think?

Thanks,
Marton

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hanisha Koneru <hk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Sammi,

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hanisha Koneru <hk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Sammi,

Posted by Hanisha Koneru <hk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Sammi,

Posted by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@apache.org>.
Hi Sammi,

Posted by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@apache.org>.
Hi Sammi,

Posted by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@apache.org>.
Hi Sammi,

Posted by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@apache.org>.
Hi Sammi,

Posted by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@apache.org>.
Hi Sammi,

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Sammi Chen <sa...@apache.org>.
my +1(binding)

Posted by Sammi Chen <sa...@apache.org>.
my +1(binding)

Posted by Sammi Chen <sa...@apache.org>.
my +1(binding)

Fwd: [VOTE] Apache Hadoop Ozone 1.0.0 RC0

Posted by Sammi Chen <sa...@apache.org>.
my +1(binding)

Posted by Sammi Chen <sa...@apache.org>.
my +1(binding)