Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/03 14:24:32 UTC

Hi Ignite Enthusiasts,

I would like to decrease pressure to dev list by removing GitBox comments
from being forwarded to dev@

I suggest we will create new list notifications@ignite.apache.org and setup
GitBox comments to be sent to it instead of dev list.

Dmitrii Ryabov contacted Infra about disabling comments
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17032 (BTW, thank you, Dmitrii!
), but it is not possible to just disable, it can be forwarded to a
separate list.

Please share your vision about this change. I believe Ignite developers
don't need to read each PR comment in TC bot, so separate list for these
notifications may be a solution.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Ok, let's keep it as is now. If no one is interested in this removal, so
probably is not an issue.

Anyway, Dmitrii Ryabov, thank you for contacting Infra.

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Will that list be read at all?