Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ec...@upromise.com> on 2008/11/17 17:58:31 UTC

user rights to upload

What's required to allow a user to upload an artifact from archiva?

I'm trying not to set anyone up as a global repository manager, but
don't see any way to.

I just want to let a user upload to a specific repository (and setting
them as a repository manager isn't sufficient).

RE: user rights to upload

Posted by EJ Ciramella <ec...@upromise.com>.
Is this the issue you were thinking of?

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-922

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

RE: user rights to upload

> I just want to let a user upload to a specific repository (and setting

> them as a repository manager isn't sufficient).

It should be, along with the user putting the credentials in
settings.xml.  What steps have you taken and what error are you getting?

--
Wendy

Re: user rights to upload

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.