Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Gary Hoffman <gl...@cox.net> on 2003/11/15 06:19:45 UTC

Installation error

I am attempting to instal Lenya.  The build shows that it was
successful.  However, when I startup Tomcat, a number of error messages
appear.  The index page of Lenya displays properly, but the following
appears at the other pages:

java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index 16:
file:/C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat
5.0/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/blog/config/ac/passwd/

Any suggestions as to what the cause of the error is?

Thank you.

Gary Hoffman

Re: Installation error

Posted by Gary L Hoffman <gl...@cox.net>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> Gary Hoffman wrote:

>> java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index 16:
>> file:/C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat
>> 5.0/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/blog/config/ac/passwd/
>

> your path has spaces in it. that does not work. install tomcat
> somewhere else without spaces.

Thanks.  That worked fine.

Gary Hoffman

Re: Installation error