Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Samuel Rochas <sa...@swipe.de> on 2001/11/21 19:52:35 UTC

Re: R: form authentication with IIS - j_security_check - error 405 - tomcat 3.2.3

Hello,

> Supposed you did all that's said in the tomcat-iis-howto (see docs), you
> have to adjust the conf/uriworkermap.properties file, that's where
> isapi_redirect.dll gets informations from ...
I've written an entry to this file for the j_security_check, but it is
still not recognized.

Who has experience in combining tomcat and IIS? Who did some FORM
authentication within IIS?
Does anybody have an idea where to search informations to the problem?

Samuel
--
SWIPe Software Engineering & Project Management GmbH

Solutions with Individual Profile

Web: http://www.swipe.de