Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 08:28:53 UTC

Global JNDI

Hi,
      How can I access ejbs over CORBA in Geronimo 2.0? On specifying
the TSS configs as in 1.1, I was getting an error saying there is no
builder configured for namespace
http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/corba-tss-config-2.1 during
deployment. Does anyone know why this is happening. I gave dependency
only to the geronimo-corba-yoko configuration in the plan.

Thanks
Manu

Re: Global JNDI

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Sorry for the misleading subject in the previous mail. Actually I also
checked out the Global JNDI stuff in sandbox. Looks like it needs some
changes to work with 2.0. It doesn't compile as is now.

Regards
Manu

Re: Global JNDI

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Got it resolved. Needed to start the openejb-corba-deployer.