Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shweta Singhai <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/09 08:02:57 UTC

Sending emails to Contact List

Hi All,

I have created a Contact List and also  associated parties with this
list. Now I want to send an email  to the member of contact list. I
searched on mailing list archive and find  the solution in this link:
http://apache.markmail.org/search/?q=contactList#query:contactList%20list%3Aorg.apache.ofbiz.user%20type%3Ausers+page:1+mid:ziaa6kot4d2fqsm5+state:results

I performed the action according to the above description , but when I
create a new CommEvent with a status "Entered" and after it when I
update it then there is no option for status "In-Progress".

So  emails are not triggered  to all the subscribed members of the ContactList.

Does any other  functionality exist in Ofbiz for this?  Please share it with me.

Thanks,

Shweta

Re: Sending emails to Contact List

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.