Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by shiraz memon <sh...@googlemail.com> on 2009/04/14 14:08:33 UTC

google maps in wicket

Hi

I am a newbie to wicket and stumbled upon it via several websites and blogs,
even I managed to run simple examples with in couple of minutes. Also very
amazed about its elegance and simplicity, which really pushes me to use this
framework in my application.

I am using maven for dependency management and implicity got wicket v1.4-rc2
dep's without any problems, but did not see any GoogleMap classes which are
explained in gmap(2)-contrib's. Are they deployed on any maven repos or
downloadable from any website as seperate source/binary bundle?

Thanks for any help in advance,

Shiraz

Re: google maps in wicket

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Okay - the rc2 release is now on wicketstuff.org repo as well, so you can
use the following dependency:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
            <artifactId>gmap2</artifactId>