Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/02/18 20:37:29 UTC

Re: svn commit: r628859 - in /incubator/nmaven/trunk: NOTICE.txt pom.xml

On 19/02/2008, at 7:32 AM, sisbell@apache.org wrote:

>   <organization>
> -    <name>The Apache Software Foundation</name>
> -    <url>http://www.apache.org/</url>
> +    <name>Apache NMaven</name>
> +    <url>http://incubator.apache.org/nmaven</url>
>   </organization>

This change seems incorrect - in fact this should just be inherited.

If it's coming out wrong because of it, maybe the resources should be
using ${pom.name} instead of ${pom.organization.name} somewhere?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: svn commit: r628859 - in /incubator/nmaven/trunk: NOTICE.txt pom.xml

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
Okay, I'm going to switch back to the ASF for the organization.

Shane

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.