Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2011/07/09 21:19:56 UTC

SVN organization

The current svn structure was mainly a place holder for code imports. But since we are seeing some development activity, I am organizing svn hoping to get a lazy consensus. If you see any concerns please discuss on this thread or re-organize. If you re-organize please make sure you do so preserving commit history.

donations/ - read-only place for all accepted donations.
etc/ - place for all eclipse, idea and any configurations
site/ - website content
branches/ - as the name says
tags - as the name says
trunk/  - all modules directly checked into this parent  - (as we do the first release we can rethink)
trunk/schemas - all schema documents and generated beans

Cheers,
Suresh

Re: SVN organization

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
>I was debating on this. RIght now I put all them in a flat level, do you
suggest moving them into modules so we can >have proper maven profiles? -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/airavata/trunk/
Actually what I meant is what you have done, moving them from
airavata-services to airavata/trunk.. I don't have much preference regarding
modules/ or flat list. Does maven still enforce it? In fact, I have been
lucky enough to not tinker maven scripts for some time :)..

thanks,
Thilina

--
https://www.cs.indiana.edu/~tgunarat/