Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2013/07/29 11:34:16 UTC

First draft "simple site" at our new Apache URL

Hi everyone,

Please take a look at this first draft from me for a "simple website"
@ Apache: http://metamodel.staging.apache.org/

It's "simple" in the sense that I didn't want to spend days and weeks
on it, so I just wanted to have something up there to direct people to
the wiki and mailing lists and give them a brief idea of what Apache
MetaModel is. It's mostly just a quick summary and apache-adoptation
of the old website contents.

This is still only a staging site, so let me know if I can publish it
to the real URL: http://metamodel.incubator.apache.org/ (which is
anyways just EMPTY right now).

Kasper

Re: First draft "simple site" at our new Apache URL

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
The only drawback is that you can not update the website via user
interface: https://cms.apache.org/metamodel/

I will play around with mdtext to HTML sometimes next week to see how easy
it is to port it.

- Henry

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry,

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Nice. Thanks! (Though, I would add a <br> after the "Apache License 2.0".)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: First draft "simple site" at our new Apache URL

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Updated that then :-)

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
I would change the footer to:

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: First draft "simple site" at our new Apache URL

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.