Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Mike Cooper <mc...@carbonblack.com> on 2018/03/22 14:48:49 UTC

InetAddressPoint support in Solr?

I have scoured the web and cannot find any discussion of having the Lucene
InetAddressPoint type exposed in Solr. Is there a reason this is omitted
from the Solr supported types? Is it on the roadmap? Is there an alternative
recommended way to index and store Ipv4 and Ipv6 addresses? Thanks for your
help.

Michael Cooper

Re: InetAddressPoint support in Solr?

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
Please ask on the solr-user list.  This list is for internal development.