Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <ap...@adititechlabs.com> on 2007/05/28 22:45:19 UTC

Exporting Tasks (Workeffort) in ICalendar format and then importing back

Hi,
Is anybody aware of utility library that we can use for exporting Tasks from
Ofbiz Project and importing tasks into Ofbiz Project.

Regards
Anil Patel

Re: Exporting Tasks (Workeffort) in ICalendar format and then importing back

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Pankaj,
A couple of things,
1. You'll likely find a faster answer for your questions on the users
mailing list <us...@ofbiz.apache.org>.  This list is mainly used for the
development of the community project.

2. The answer to this question is covered quite thoroughly on
docs.ofbiz.org

3. You'll find it much easier to find a response to your email if you
supply your own subject and don't include context information that
doesn't apply to your question.

Posted by Pankaj Lall <pa...@palindromesoftware.com>.
Hi

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.