Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Simon <mi...@g-ne.de> on 2002/02/07 15:02:49 UTC

[Livesites] Cocoon2 http://www.g-ne.de

Hi!

Under the URL http://www.g-ne.de (G-NE group for net-intelligence GmbH.
Germany) you can find a running coocon 2. It is much like the cocoon
documentation examples. The only language available at the moment is german,
sorry. But we plan to make it available at least in english too. The site
itself will be growing, also with dynamic content. If someone is interested
in how it was made, please PM.
I hope I can find time to contribute in the near future.Cocoon is a great
project.

Have a nice day
Michael