Posted to users@ponymail.apache.org by Daniel Sahlberg <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/02 11:01:50 UTC

External search form

Hi,

On behalf of the Subversion community. We have a form on our our site [1]
that previously used Google Sitesearch on the (now defunct)
mail-archives.apache.org.

Is it possible to craft a similar form linking to Ponymail (lists.apache.org)
without resorting to Javascript? It seems to me whatever I do I get the
name of the input fields as part of the URL.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
/Daniel Sahlberg

Re: External search form

Posted by Daniel Sahlberg <ds...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I've already found that, and I can construct the URL via Javascript and redirect the user.

However I was asking if it is possible to construct an HTML form that send the user directly to list.a.o /without/ the javascript hack. Ie if there is an endpoint that accepts normal GET parameters (something like https://lists.apache.org/search?list=*@subversion.apache.org&time=gte%3D0d&q=Wayita).

Kind regards
Daniel

Re: External search form

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.