Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Clifton B Wood <Cl...@MORGAN.EDU> on 2009/07/02 19:23:59 UTC

Re: vcld Module loading errors when Reloading Images

Andy,

That was indeed the problem. My image was pointing to the
VCL::Module::Provisioning::esx module. Setting it to reference
VCL::Module::OS::Linux fixed the problem. I am now at the point
where I can get the image loaded and "powered on" (have tacked a
few problems since we've last talked), and now I need to
determine why the image does not get the right IP addresses.

Thanks for the help.

- Cliff