Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by amit bohra <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/02 12:15:19 UTC

Re: Query regarding HBase MR using Oozie

Hi,

For doing this i have created a shared lib folder for hbase. Also i am
setting the following variables in job.properties

oozie.use.system.libpath=true

oozie.libpath=<hdfs location>

But still my jars are not picked up. I also check the logs, to check the
value of "mapred.cache.files" which is also having all my jars.

Still I am getting

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HBaseConfiguration

Please let me know if i am missing something basic.

Note - I have tried copying all the files in /lib of workflow deployment
folder in that case it is working.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Bohra