Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com> on 2000/06/06 12:21:05 UTC

getting the SOAP project's Web site up

Currently xml.apache.org has a little blurb about the soap project, but there's
no link from the xml.apache.org page as with the other xml projects.

I found that the stuff is at locus:/da1/www/xml.apache.org .. am I allowed to
just edit stuff here? The files appear to be in CVS, so can I just edit locally,
commit and then update on locus? The answer must be yes (after I get my cvs
access working).

If anyone wants to take over the role of webmaster for the SOAP project please
do! I'll do it if there aren't any volunteers ..

Thanks,

Sanjiva.

Re: getting the SOAP project's Web site up

Posted by Ed Korthof <ed...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

> Currently xml.apache.org has a little blurb about the soap project, but there's
> no link from the xml.apache.org page as with the other xml projects.
>
> I found that the stuff is at locus:/da1/www/xml.apache.org .. am I allowed to
> just edit stuff here? The files appear to be in CVS, so can I just edit locally,
> commit and then update on locus? The answer must be yes (after I get my cvs
> access working).
>
> If anyone wants to take over the role of webmaster for the SOAP project please
> do! I'll do it if there aren't any volunteers ..

I think they way it's supposed to work is that you'd edit files in the
xml-site repository; when you check those in, the files in
/www/xml.apache.org get updated automatically (as part of the checkin
processes).

Ed, off to sleep

Re: getting the SOAP project's Web site up

Posted by Ed Korthof <ed...@apache.org>.