Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Charles Galpin <cg...@lhsw.com> on 2010/11/30 16:23:02 UTC

axis2 1.5.3 and tomcat7

Before I upgrade axis and tomcat, has anyone had any positive or negative experiences with this combination that they would like to share?  I need to upgrade to axis2 1.5.3 at a minimum to pickup the security fixes.

thanks,
charles

Re: axis2 1.5.3 and tomcat7

Posted by Nan Null <nu...@gmail.com>.
I don't think there is a problem, however, it's best to test your
setup quickly.  The reason being that setting this up with your
existing code is very very easy.  If you want good result, test it,
and test it, and test it.  Quality and performance.  Measurable
results are the key.  Your code, your set up can be different that
others.  So, test your code is the best way to gauge this thing.  Good
luck.