Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Artyom Horuzhenko <ak...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 09:41:01 UTC

Microphone and sip video

Hello Maxim,

When I test video restreaming from sip to red5, it hangs at the first
frame, but when I comment next line:
_micro = Microphone.getMicrophone(valMic);
in "WebContent/swf10/video/editRecordStreamSWF10.lzx" it works normal.
Do you know why the video depends on microphone settings?

Re: Microphone and sip video

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I have corrected this, thanks
Committed revision 1452705.

not sure why it hangs with normal microphone :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Microphone and sip video