Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jeppy <sm...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/08 03:45:40 UTC

open new window using Struts action

Hi I'm using Struts 1.2.9,

what i want is,
if it's failed on validation then the error message display on the same
page, but if the validation success then I want the result display in new
window.

Question:
how can I trigger open new window using Struts (I don't want to open new
window using form target or windows open).

can anyone help me? thanks

Regards,
jeppy

Re: open new window using Struts action