Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2011/06/27 17:01:49 UTC

New committer: Dzmitry Kazimirchyk

I'd like to welcome our new committer Dzmitry Kazimirchyk. Cayenne PMC voted to give Dzmitry commit access for his work on various pieces of Cayenne runtime and Modeler.

Dzmitry, you should be able to commit code now. Please give it a try and let me know if it doesn't work.

Welcome to Cayenne!

Andrus

Re: New committer: Dzmitry Kazimirchyk

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Hi Dzmitry, looks like your SVN access is working.  Welcome aboard!

mrg

PS. Yeah, I know I'm late.  :-)

Posted by Ksenia Khailenko <xe...@tut.by>.
Congratulations, Dzmitry! :)

--
Regards, Ksenia Khailenko

Re: New committer: Dzmitry Kazimirchyk

Posted by Dzmitry Kazimirchyk <dk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to everyone. It's great to join you.

On 06/28/2011 02:17 AM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
> On 28/06/11 1:01 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>> Dzmitry, you should be able to commit code now. Please give it a try
>> and let me know if it doesn't work.
>
> Welcome Dzimitry,
>
> As a test, you should edit the top level pom and add your details there.
>
> Ari

Test is passed, everything works fine. :)

Thanks,
Dzmitry

Re: New committer: Dzmitry Kazimirchyk

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
On 28/06/11 1:01 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Dzmitry, you should be able to commit code now. Please give it a try and let me know if it doesn't work.

Welcome Dzimitry,

As a test, you should edit the top level pom and add your details there.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis

Re: New committer: Dzmitry Kazimirchyk