Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by gurdeep singh <gu...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 21:42:58 UTC

How to send attachments via local transport in axis2 ?

hi ,

Apache Axis2's local transport implementation is used to make internal
service calls and transfer data within the Axis2 instance.
It provides an opportunity for fast in-VM service call.
Note:To use this transport, configure an endpoints with the local://
prefix. For example, to make an in-VM call to the HelloService, use
local://service/HelloService.

I have a requirement, in which , I have to pass the attachment from one
axis2 service(service1)  to another(service2) using the
LocalTransporSender. it will reduce the network roundtrip.I am trying to
implement the LocalTransportSender concept like the
"org.apache.axis2.integration.LocalTestCase".

 my url looks like this-"local://service/Service1"

please help me on this issue.

-------
Thanks and Regards
Gurdeep