Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/30 11:05:08 UTC

Backward incompatible changes at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.demux in trunk.

Hi community,

I've just made some backward incompatible changes at
org.apache.mina.filter.codec.demux in trunk.  The changes happened
while fixing the following issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-439

I believe the changes I've made will make the demuxing codec more
flexible and easy to customize hopefully.

You will be able to see what has changed by comparing the SumUp example:

* AbstractMessageEncoder: http://tinyurl.com/3ex5ro
* AddMessageEncoder: http://tinyurl.com/2pzkx8
* SumUpProtocolCodecFactory: http://tinyurl.com/2qze85

You might also find the updated JavaDoc helpful to understand
DemuxingProtocolDecoder:

* http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/mina/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/mina/filter/codec/demux/DemuxingProtocolDecoder.java?view=markup

Please let me know if there's any design flaw in the changes I've made
or if there's a better way to do the same thing.  Any feed back is
welcome!

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--