Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@itaw.hu-berlin.de> on 2004/05/19 11:12:02 UTC

WebDAV ant tasks - where to place in slide

Hi,
I have reworked the ant tasks formerly part of the slide distribution
and want to revitalize them in slide.

Is that of common interest?

If so I consider where to add it in slide. The former place was
   src\clients\webdav\src\org\apache\webdav\ant.
But I think to put it to the client area is more appropriate.
I suggest
   webdavclient\ant\...

what do you think?

Regards, Stefan

|                                            |
|  Stefan Lützkendorf                        |
|                                            |
|  Institut für Terminologie und             |
|  angewandte Wissensforschung (itaw) GmbH   |
|                                            |
|  Sitz: Georgenstr. 35                      |
|        10117 Berlin                        |
|  Tel.: ++49 (030) 30 86 20 84              |
|  Fax : ++49 (030) 30 86 20 87              |
|                                            |

Re: WebDAV ant tasks - where to place in slide

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.
> Hi,
> I have reworked the ant tasks formerly part of the slide distribution
> and want to revitalize them in slide.
>
> Is that of common interest?

Because there recently were some mails regarding these tasks, I would
assume there is sufficient interest to put them back in.

> If so I consider where to add it in slide. The former place was
>    src\clients\webdav\src\org\apache\webdav\ant.
> But I think to put it to the client area is more appropriate.
> I suggest
>    webdavclient\ant\...

That's a quite reasonable suggestion.

Regards,