Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Sajith <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/03 21:36:58 UTC

Is there a good reference book for storm users?

Hi all,

Can someone suggest me an up-to date comprehensive reference book on storm
for advanced users?

Thanks,
Sajith.

Re: Is there a good reference book for storm users?

Posted by "Scott C. Cote" <sc...@gmail.com>.
Jarek:

Thanks for the commentary about the manning book.  Have generally had good
experiences with them, so I just bought it and am reading the MEAP via my
kindle app on my mac.

SCott

From:  "Huang, Roger" <ro...@visa.com>
Date:  Monday, May 5, 2014 at 9:33 AM
To:  "user@storm.incubator.apache.org" <us...@storm.incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  RE: Is there a good reference book for storm users?

Quinton Anderson's book is good, and includes ML examples.
http://www.packtpub.com/storm-realtime-processing-cookbook/book
-Roger

Posted by "Huang, Roger" <ro...@visa.com>.

--