Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr> on 2018/05/10 18:40:17 UTC

[decanter] - file appender

Hi,

I saw using the decanter-appender-file that if the file used by the
appender to write data already exist, it was cleaned at restart of the
bundle.

I'm thinking that it would be interesting for the user to choose in the
config file to append or not if the file already exist.

Thoughts ?

François

Re: [decanter] - file appender

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.