Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by mcfly37 <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/02 11:43:40 UTC

Use pagelink with multiple context parameters

Hello!!

Currently I'm trying to use a pagelink component with multiple context
parameters like this :

<t:pagelink page="batch/BatchDetail" context="batchs.id.idBatch
batchs.id.idAo">${batchs.nomBatch}<br/>

Where idBatch is an int and idAo a long.

But I didn't manage to find the right syntax to do this (I'm not even sure
that it is possible this way...)

So I come here to ask this, how can I use multiple context parameters with
this pagelink?

And thanks already for the help

Re: Use pagelink with multiple context parameters

Posted by mcfly37 <vi...@gmail.com>.
Simple, efficient fast... Thanks a lot!!!

I was persuaded the solution was simple, I didn't mismatch ^^

So thank you, problem solved!!

Posted by ningdh <ni...@gmail.com>.
Like this:

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
change your page template to:
<t:pagelink page="batch/BatchDetail"
context="contextParams">${batchs.nomBatch}<br/>

and add to your page class:
public Object[] getContextParams()
{
  return new Object[]{batchs.id.idBatch, (long) batchs.id.idAo};
}

with regards
Sven Homburg
Founder of the Chenille Kit Project