Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Anuj Agrawal <ag...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/21 21:10:21 UTC

JSP autoFlush

Sorry, probably more relevant to the JSP forums, but i thought i'd try
hear as well since there are quite a few experts.

I am using c:forEach to loop over some code. e.g:

<c:forEach var="row" items="${getTestCases.rows}">
    <%@ include file="/WEB-INF/includes/runtest.jsp" %>
    <li><c:out value="${result}"/>
</c:forEach>

The "problem" is that it may have to loop many many times.  I'd like to
get the output of each loop "flushed" out so that the user is not
waiting for a long time before seeing the final result.  I thought this
was possible by using <%@ page buffer="none" autoFlush="true" %>, but
it didn't have the effect i was looking for.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Anuj.