Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Patrick Diviacco <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/23 08:57:31 UTC

Lucene, Luke: unknown format version: -12

I've some issues to open my index with Luke. I get the following error
message:

Unknown format version: -12

I build the index using the following code: http://codepad.org/OxGRGTRb

The index type is FSDirectory. Tell me what kind of information you need.

thanks

RE: Lucene, Luke: unknown format version: -12

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi,

Why do you want to use Lucene trunk? You code is quite simple and does not
use any of the special new features of Lucene trunk, so why no use stable
versions for now?

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen