Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "CK@Amtasks.com" <ck...@amtasks.com.INVALID> on 2020/10/13 17:04:02 UTC

Request Support on Guacamole

Hi Apache Team,

I’m C.K Chew here, we would like to know is that possible to get support/ engage your good company to support us on one of our project.

The achievement that we would like to have here is by using Apache Guacamole to create an RDP environment for our side and we are facing a few issues that are cracking our head now.

The following are some ideas that we would like to achieve:
To transfer files between the remote systems and the local systems
Print from remote and saved on local in .pdf file.

Thank you!!

Best Regards,

C.K Chew

Technical Management Director
(System Division)

(Wholly Own Subsidiary Of AmTask Group Of Companies)
http://www.amtasks.com

AMTASK SDN BHD 201901039576 (1348906-A)

email  : ckchew@amtasks.com

Tel   : +6010 - 399 4149 (Mobile)

Re: Request Support on Guacamole

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 1:30 PM CK@Amtasks.com <ck...@amtasks.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Dear Nick,
>
> Both of these are possible with Guacamole; however, it sounds like you're
> running into some issues, and you'll need to describe in more detail what
> the problem is, including:
> 1) What environment you're attempting to configure Guacamole in (Linux
> distribution, native install vs. Docker, etc.)?
> Bitnami

The Guacamole project doesn't produce the Bitnami image, and I'm not
familiar with it, so I can't really help with that environment, in
particular.

> 2) What have you been able to get working?
> able to connect thru RDP but getting error while printing, attached
> screenshot error
>
> 3) What is not working?
> Printing to local or generate .pdf file
>
> 4) What have you tried, and what error messages or behavior are you seeing?
> printer is able to map on RDP side, but showing error printing as per
> screenshot attached.

There is an issue out there for printing via HTTP (instead of Websockets),
so if Websockets is not working, then you may want to get that going.  I
also recall that there may be some issues with unencrypted connections, so
I'd recommend making sure you're using HTTPS to connect to Guacamole, as
well.

-Nick

Re: Request Support on Guacamole

Posted by "CK@Amtasks.com" <ck...@amtasks.com.INVALID>.