Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/13 04:45:33 UTC

Fixing bad JIRAs

Would one of the Pig committers with JIRA admin privileges please take a
sec to try to fix our bad-state JIRAs. I tried and I don't have the perms.
Basically you need to go to Pigs JIRA and do this:

Administration >> System >> Integrity Checker

See:

thanks,
Bill

Re: Fixing bad JIRAs

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
I think we're all good now. Someone from INFRA has fixed the bad JIRAs.

billgraham@gmail.com going forward.*

Re: Fixing bad JIRAs

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.