Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/02/24 04:27:17 UTC

databinding.TransformationTestCase failing? was: Making changes to the bindingsTest integration tests

[snip]
Dan Murphy wrote:
> Sorry Sebastien, I was meaning databindings not bindings... ignore my
> "was
> going to write some..." comment - although still interested in your
> thoughts
> on databinding-test
>
> On 22/02/07, Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Actually, looking at the recent changes to the pom files... it seems
>> like
>> the unit tests aren't of any concern, so I'll stop looking at these
>> unless
>> anyone thinks otherwise
>>
>> On 22/02/07, Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > HI Sebastien,
>> >
>> > Although not working on the bindingsTest currently, I was planning to
>> > add some more test cases once I figured out why (and hopefully fixed)
>> >
>> org.apache.tuscany.databinding.TransformationTestCase.testTransformation1which
>> is failing since the SDO Implementation snapshot got updated...
>> > Maybe this isn't that important since it is an XMLBeans -> SDO
>> transform
>> > that fails...

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/branches/sca-java-integration/testing/sca/itest/databinding/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/databinding/TransformationTestCase.java
works for me.

Does it still fail for you? If it still fails could you report the
exception in a JIRA? Thanks.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: databinding.TransformationTestCase failing? was: Making changes to the bindingsTest integration tests

Posted by Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Sebastien,

Yes, it was failing for me and ant (I believe). It seems to be caused by a
change in behaviour resulting from the update of the SDO Snapshot. I'll open
a jira