Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Sanjay Shende <Sa...@symphonysv.com> on 2008/03/31 09:05:27 UTC

Displaying User Preferences

Hi All,

            I have added user preferences using <UserPref >. But when I

click on "Settings"  link in the gadget, I do not get the user

preference dialog. Is there any thing extra that I need to in my xml

file. I inspected the xml for the other gadgets that are given in sample

html file and nothing different is done there.

Can any one help me getting this preference work because its acting as a

hurdle in my development.

Can any one give me sample gadget that runs on shindig  as shows user

preference dialog.

Regards,

Sanjay Shende

Symphony Services

Pune - 411045

Office # +91-20-30566268

Mobile # +91-9850908221

"This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential, proprietary,
privileged information of Symphony Services Corp (India) Pvt. Ltd. and are intended
solely for the use of the recipient/s to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized
notifying, copying or distributing of this e-mail, directly or indirectly, and the
contents therein in full or part is prohibited by any entity who is not a recipient.
Any email received inadvertently or by mistake should be deleted by the entity who
is not a recipient thereof. You may be pleased to notify the sender immediately by
email and the email should be deleted from your system".