Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Giri Prasad <g_...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/11/08 08:48:55 UTC

Domains and users

Hi All,

  I have cloudstack 4.x working correctly. I have created a few domains, respective domain admins and domain users.

Also, one instance (with all the os and required apps) is created by every domain admin. Now, I want the domain users, to be able to access and run the the instances, created by the domain admin.

I am using php wrappers and cloudstack api's, using which domain admins and domain users are logging in without any issues.

When the domain user (not the domain admin) logs in, using his userid/passwd/domainname, how to access, the instances, created by the domain admin, and what priveleges should be made available for the domain user, so that he can access and run the instances created by the domain admin.

Thanks & Regards,Giri

Re: Domains and users

Posted by Denni Sembiring <de...@gmail.com>.
I have cloudstack 4.

Re: Domains and users

Posted by Giri Prasad <g_...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi GopalaKrishnan,

Thanks for the information. I will try that.

Regards,
Giri

Posted by Giri Prasad <g_...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi GopalaKrishnan,