Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com> on 2009/12/07 17:50:19 UTC

Re: svn commit: r887991 - in /struts/sandbox/trunk/struts2-cdi-plugin: ./ src/ src/main/ src/main/java/ src/main/java/org/ src/main/java/org/apache/ src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/ src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/cdi/ src/main/resources/ src/test/

It looks like this code is against the JEE WebBeans injection stuff (299). The JSR that Guice will be implementing is 330, which is a JSE injection model.

-bp

Posted by Rene Gielen <gi...@it-neering.net>.
Actually it's against Contexts and Dependency Injection, JSR 299. Of
course it implicitly uses JSR330, but the BeanManager stuff is part of
the JSR299 API, with JBoss Weld being the RI. Notice the
javax.enterprise package prefixes of the imports :)

I'll commit the classical NumberGuess example as S2 app in a minute or so.