Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Edierley Messias <ed...@fpf.br> on 2022/05/27 09:10:23 UTC

Help on start campaigns

Greetings,
I'm testing Unomi and I realized how powerful and complete the platform is, I've already tested several features, congratulations to the team.

I'm testing the campaigns on Unomi, but I couldn't start them with the segments, if possible I would like your help
to understand what might be happening. I added the related json files, I might be forgetting some config attribute.
Thanks in advance for your support.

I have, for example, creating a campaign using a segment that groups all profiles with 1 site visit and another segment with 2 visits.
The goal's StartReached is nbVisits=1
The goal's TargetReached is nbVisits=2

A segment was created for number of visits = 1, it worked correctly, profiles with nbVisits=1 had the segment added.
The same occurred for another segment with number of visits = 2.

But when creating a campaign with these segments, where the goal starts with nbVisits=1 and is reached with nbVisits=2,
the attribute 'id of campaign'+"Engaged" does not appear in the profiles

The same is true for goal with segments.
In this example, the attribute "goalId"+"StartReached" does not appear in the profile when someone visits for the first time (nbVisits=1).
And the attribute "goalId"+"TargetReached does not appear in the profile, which the goal is reached (nbVisist=2).

A second note:
When creating a campaign, for example, all profiles with gender=Male, the system does not automatically update these profiles.
For example, the name of this campaign is campaOnlyGenderMale.
Attribute systemProperties.campaigns.campaOnlyGenderMaleEngaged does not appear
What do I need to do for the profiles to be automatically updated?

Best Regards.
I appreciate the support.