Posted to users@flex.apache.org by goratz <go...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/15 16:06:23 UTC

Problems with TLF Tables

Hi all,

I founded 3 different problems with TLF Tables. I created a report in Jira
with an example code to test it.

Here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35286

1. I can't change the width of table after I gave one.
You can found in the example as error_1() method.

2. I can't give to different columns different widths.
You can found in the example as error_2() method.

3. I can't Center the table in the TextFlow.
You can found in the example as error_3() method.

Thank you very much.

Re: Problems with TLF Tables

Posted by goratz <go...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much Harbs,

As always the the time is the problem, if I can I will try to fix it in the
future ;).

Thank you.

Re: Problems with TLF Tables

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
There’s lots of incomplete features with tables.

I wish I could say that I could fix them, but there’s no way I have the time in the near future.

It’s probably time to get your hands dirty and commit some fixes… ;-)

Harbs