Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2016/10/20 13:37:30 UTC

Oak 1.5.13 release plan

Hello team,

I'm planning to cut Oak 1.5.13 on Monday 24th.

If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.

Thanks
Davide

Re: Oak 1.5.13 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
Hello team,

we discovered a bunch of regressions with segment 0.0.16 that are being
worked on.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20oak%20and%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.5.13%20and%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker

As we still release the oak tools as part of oak, it would be better to
fix those before cutting 1.5.13.

Therefore I'm going to skip this iteration and actually going to cut
1.5.13 on the next one on November the 7th.

Any concerns please reply.

Regards
Davide

Re: Oak 1.5.13 release plan

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
Done.

Michael

Re: Oak 1.5.13 release plan

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

Re: Oak 1.5.13 release plan

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
I would like to have OAK-4975 included. Marked that issue as blocker.
I hope to resolve that today itself
Chetan Mehrotra

Re: Oak 1.5.13 release plan

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Chetan: I see that you marked OAK-3036 as "blocker" for this release -- but
> then, do we have a plan to resolve it in a timely manner?

Missed that. Moved it to next release and would try get it resolved by
that time!

Chetan Mehrotra

Re: Oak 1.5.13 release plan

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2016-10-20 15:37, Davide Giannella wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> I'm planning to cut Oak 1.5.13 on Monday 24th.
>
> If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
> re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.
>
> Thanks
> Davide

Chetan: I see that you marked OAK-3036 as "blocker" for this release --
but then, do we have a plan to resolve it in a timely manner?

Best regards, Julian