Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Durgs <du...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/11 11:11:46 UTC

Regexpr to pull 2 values together

Hi All,
I have a problem. I need a regular expression which can pull 2 values together.
in my html page, i have unique ids generated.
i have userid and a unique u_id for that user only.
and there are several of these in a same page. so when i use these data in the
subsequent pages, i need to make sure, i use the 2 ids together.
eg -
in a html page,
userid = 'user1' bla bla bla bla bla bla.....bla bla
u_id = u_id1
bla blabla.............bla bla
userid = 'user2' bla bla bla......bla
u_id=u_id2
bla blabla.............bla bla
userid = 'user3' bla bla bla......bla
u_id=u_id3...and so on...

now in my next subsequent pages, i need to use userid and u_id together.
i.e if a webpage uses user1, then it shld use u_id1 and so on...

pls tell me how to get this.

do i have to create 2 regular exp extractor for this ?

Re: Regexpr to pull 2 values together

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
1) please start a new post for a new subject.
2) It helps if you state which version of JMeter you are using

Re: Variable expansion in Filename field?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Which version of JMeter? I think this was fixed in 2.2; if not, please
create a simple test case and file a Bugzilla bug, and then attach it.

Posted by Nick Pellow <ni...@cenqua.com>.

Posted by Durgs <du...@gmail.com>.
continued from the above post....

id="GUID4a63b833de9a11da947d001321656a01" class="xyz"
href="name.ser?jq=582404200&amp;amp;event=onRefreshTreeModel"><span
class="treenode pipeline changing">name_needed</span></a>

id="GUID4a63b833de9a11da947d00100236545856" class="xyz"
href="name.ser?jq=58456897&amp;amp;event=onRefreshTreeModel"><span
class="treenode pipeline">name_needed1</span></a>

from the above example, i need to pass to the next page <id="GUID value and
name_needed.

when i click on the name_needed or name_needed1 or so on, the guid on that
particular link should be sent along to the next page. pls note that, the guid
cant be hardcoded as it is server response id.

how is this possible..pls suggest something to start off ...
thanks in advance