Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeff Hair <js...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/02 22:01:26 UTC

Apache 1.3/Tomcat 4.0 Ajp13 Integration on Linux

I have two webapps defined in server.xml of tomcat: demo and demo2.
I've modified httpd.conf to load mod_jk.so and it uses
worker.properties and mod_jk.conf.

My current configuration allows the user to access the 'demo' webapp
via "http://<IP address>/demo". Works nicely, apache handling static
pages and tomcat handling jsps & servlets.

For the second webapp (demo2), the user wants to access it via
"http://demo2.net". The context in server.xml is 'demo2'.

Do I need to use a virtual host? Could someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanx,
jsh