Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Bada <mb...@cs.man.ac.uk> on 2003/03/17 19:34:21 UTC

uninstalling Tomcat 5.0.0

Hi all,

Sorry to ask such a dumb question, but can anyone tell me how to uninstall
Tomcat 5.0.0 from Windows XP?  I've searched Tomcat's online documentation,
the installed Tomcat folders, the Tomcat mailing-list archives, and the
Web, but all I've found is info on uninstalling previous versions of Tomcat
(which doesn't work for 5.0.0).  I'd like to install an earlier version and
put it in a different directory (as the space in my "Program Files" folder
seems to be causing problems with Tomcat commands).

Thanks!
Mike