Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Aatul Palandurkar <at...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/02 09:28:43 UTC

Re: News: Apache NetBeans has graduated from the Apache Incubator

Congratulations!

Thank you & warm regards.

*Aatul S. Palandurkar*
+91-9766-210-353
atul.palandurkar@gmail.com

*Book :*
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]
<http://www.packtpub.com/netbeans-integrated-development-environment/book>
[image: NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]]
<http://www.packtpub.com/netbeans-integrated-development-environment/book>

*Awards :*

   - Rashtriya Pratibha Award, 2018
   - Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India, 2015
   - Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit, 2015

*Blog :*
<http://technodiaz.blogspot.com/>
<http://technodiaz.blogspot.com/>http://aatul.me

*Links : *

* <http://in.linkedin.com/in/atulpalandurkar>
<http://twitter.com/AtulPalandurkar>
<http://www.facebook.com/aatulpalandurkar>
<http://www.slideshare.net/AtulPalandurkar>
<http://www.scribd.com/atul_palandurkar>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/AtulPalandurkar>  <http://about.me/aatul>
<http://wiki.netbeans.org/Atul_Palandurkar>
<http://atulpalandurkar.wordpress.com>
<http://www.technodiaz.blogspot.com/>            *

*Member :*

   - NetBeans Dream Team <http://wiki.netbeans.org/NBDTCurrentMembers>
   - Java User Group, Nagpur
   <http://groups.google.com/group/jugnagpur?lnk=srg&hl=en>
   - NetBeans User Group, Nagpur
   <http://groups.google.com/group/nugnagpur?hl=en>
   - NBUsers @ NetBeans
   <http://netbeans.org/projects/www/lists/nbusers/archive>
   - NetBeans Community Acceptance Testing Program (NetCAT)
   <http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetCAT> @ NetBeans
   <http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetCAT>
   - NetBeans-India <http://groups.google.com/group/netbeans-india>

*DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH*