Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pete Stokes <st...@quinn-direct.com> on 2004/02/11 14:45:15 UTC

Web Activity Monitoring

Does an1 know of open source stuff that will monitor hits (distribution
over day/week///), browser type, etc ?

Similar to www.speed-trap.com

Thanks,
Pete.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

Re: Web Activity Monitoring

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Peter
There are the HTTP Variables
example:
http://www.lib.washington.edu/asp/browser/servar.asp

How would you want to capture this information?

Regards,
Marty Gainty

*******

Re: Web Activity Monitoring

Posted by Pete Stokes <st...@quinn-direct.com>.
also if we can capture the conversion ratio/stats of users and at what
point they drop out of an ordering process.

Pete.