Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "arun.s.tiwari@oracle.com" <ar...@oracle.com> on 2009/07/01 11:42:51 UTC

Opening and closing of modal window is very slow in IE

Hi,

In my application we are opening a modal window from the columns in the datatable. The opened modal window contains a page which has a table with records size 1000 without any pagination. Now when we try to close the modal window using the Closed icon at the right of the browser it takes lot of time if the browser is Internet explorer.

It works fine with the Firefox. Can  anyone suggest any solution for this.

Regards

Arun

Re: Opening and closing of modal window is very slow in IE

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
it is an RC...vastly more stable then a milestone

-igor

Posted by ArunTiwari <ar...@oracle.com>.
Hi Igor,

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ArunTiwari <ar...@oracle.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i see you have also opened a jira issue WICKET-2352, try with wicket snapshot.

-igor

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.