Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Eric Knapp <ek...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/21 04:22:56 UTC

Extensions setup errors

Hi All,

I am trying to get the MyFaces extensions installed. I have followed
the instructions that are on
<http://myfaces.apache.org/components/overview.html>. However, I keep
getting errors like this:

javax.faces.FacesException: Undefined component type
org.apache.myfaces.HtmlOutputText

I am using jboss 4 with Tomcat 5.5.x. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated by this JSF beginner.

-Eric

Re: Extensions setup errors

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.