Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by liquid_sun <hr...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/01 14:22:12 UTC

Progressive display on submit

Hi,
I have submit form that needs about 2-3 seconds to execute (insert in
database, send mail ...etc). How can I show progressive display while the
whole code is executed and then return an Object (success.java). Is there
any good example doing this using Progressive display or possibly  any other
other way to accomplish this.

Re: Progressive display on submit

Posted by David Canteros <da...@gmail.com>.
As Thiago says, you can use throbbers. One good example (but using Zones)
is provided by Howard on his blog.
I tried it and works great!

http://tapestryjava.blogspot.com.ar/2011/12/adding-ajax-throbbers-to-zone-updates.html

Br