Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by ru...@us.ibm.com on 2000/04/13 22:06:56 UTC

[VOTE] Monday release of Tomcat 3.1?

Based on the exchange between Mandar and Hans, I figured I would seize the
opportunity:

   Any objections to my me tagging the release 3.1 as final on Monday?

If I hear any binding -1's between now and then, I'll build an RC2 for
public consumption.  Otherwise, I will post the final release!

- Sam Ruby

Re: [VOTE] Monday release of Tomcat 3.1?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
rubys@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Based on the exchange between Mandar and Hans, I figured I would seize the
> opportunity:
>
>    Any objections to my me tagging the release 3.1 as final on Monday?
>
> If I hear any binding -1's between now and then, I'll build an RC2 for
> public consumption.  Otherwise, I will post the final release!

Sounds good to me, as long as you pick up the most recent fixes (in
particular, the one fixing BASIC authentication on IE.

> - Sam Ruby

Craig

Re: [VOTE] Monday release of Tomcat 3.1?

Posted by Danno Ferrin <sh...@earthlink.net>.
+1 if the distros are built using a Java2 compiler
+1 if there are separate distros per JVM version (1.1/1.2)
-1 if there is a unified distro built with JDK1.1

Posted by Hans Bergsten <ha...@gefionsoftware.com>.