Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by "K. W. Holzweißig" <kw...@mail.uni-paderborn.de> on 2009/09/15 09:44:36 UTC

JSPWiki with FCKEditor 3.0

Hey,

has anybody experience with integrating FCKEditor 3.0 into JSPWiki? If
so, please mail.

All the best
Kai

Re: JSPWiki with FCKEditor 3.0

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
For v3.0 I would like to investigate the possibility to include in JSPWiki
 a lightweight wysiwig editor.

A possible candidate could be mooeditable (
http://cheeaun.github.com/mooeditable/) :

* it is lightweight, with a small footprint
* mootools based (js lib currently used by jspwiki)
* MIT license, compatible with apache.

Because of the pluggable architecture of JSPWiki, you can still decide to
include one of the more heavy weight editors like CKeditor (ex FCKeditor),
TinyMCE, of YUI Rich Text editor.

dirk

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaquith@gmail.com

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.