Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by dr...@primary.net on 2016/05/15 01:18:41 UTC

Throwing my hat in the ring

Hi, all;
I've been having a lot of great F2F talks the past few days at the con
and Marvin has talked me into throwing my hat in the ring to help with
the incubator project. So, yeah - I'm game to help where I can (and by
sending this email, it kinda forces me to follow through).

AIUI, I'm able to be an informal mentor for any podlings of interest
(hey, there Guacamole!) so I'll just kinda poke around with that for a
while, but I'll also keep an eye out here for other stuff that comes up.

I've been soaking up documentation while airport hopping to get a better
idea of what goes on and what I can do specifically, but unfortunately
haven't had a chance to read the archives for this list.

--
Daniel Ruggeri

Re: Throwing my hat in the ring

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.
druggeri@primary.net wrote on 5/14/16 8:18 PM:
> Hi, all;
> I've been having a lot of great F2F talks the past few days at the con
> and Marvin has talked me into throwing my hat in the ring to help with
> the incubator project. So, yeah - I'm game to help where I can (and by
> sending this email, it kinda forces me to follow through).

Big +1 for Daniel, great interaction, good ideas, and I love his
Lightning Talks at #ApacheCon.

- Shane

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Welcome to Incubator, Daniel!
Was great to meet you in Vancouver!

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Marvin ?

Martin

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Welcome to the club Daniel!

And if you're looking for advice on how to help the most: personally
I consider reviewing podling releases the most fruitful area.

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
++1